Working Student Product Management VPP (f/m/d)
Standort: Berlin, BE, DE
At the earliest date possible we are looking for support for our #teamsonnen
Clean and affordable energy for all is one of the greatest challenges of our time. Sonnen has been committed to this mission since 2010 and is now represented in Europe, the USA and Australia with over 1,000 team members globally. In Germany, our offices are located in the beautiful Wildpoldsried (Allgäu) and the vibrating heart of Berlin Kreuzberg.
At sonnen, we are building the energy system of the future. To this end, we are developing new technologies and business models that have not existed before. Whether intelligent power storage, virtual power plants or digital services – we set the trends of a new energy world. That means, among other things, the inexpensive production and storage of renewable energy and the intelligent networking of producers and consumers. sonnen thereby gives people around the world the opportunity to become independent of fossil fuels and conventional energy supplier.
We are growing steadily and are looking for people who want to join us in our vision of clean and affordable energy for all while making a positive impact on climate change.
- You will familiarize yourself with the functionality of our virtual power plant as well as with internal and external data and information sources
- You analyze energy market data with regard to our business model
- You generate comprehensible results; you are willing to explain your approach and adapt your analysis to changing requirements if necessary
- You support the creation, optimization and maintenance of our product management and business processes
- You are currently enrolled in a masters degree program in economics, industrial engineering, mathematics, data science, energy technology, or a related discipline
- You already have practical experience in the energy market or/and the ancillary services market, preferably in Germany, Australia, Italy or other countries
- You have a sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- You are comfortable talking with and organizing many stakeholders
- Mathematical programming skills in Python, Matlab or similar programming languages are an advantage
- You have (mostly) fluent English and German language skills
- An atmosphere of openness, tolerance and mutual respect, where innovation is expected and encouraged
- Flexible working hours and home office option
- Free German, English as well as online yoga and body art courses
- Mental health and wellbeing offering
- Soft drinks, fruits and cereals in our offices
- Regular team and company events
- We love dogs! You too? Feel free to bring your fellow friend to our offices
- Discounts on sports memberships (Qualitrain) and other services or products