Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Thermotechnik GmbH is looking forward to your application!
Employment type: Unlimited
Working hours: Full-Time
Joblocation: Wernau (Neckar)
- Within our Team, you are responsible for organizing, steering and delivery of 2nd, 3rd level application support and maintenance for customer reported issues as well as service requests within agreed SLAs, incl. resource planning, demand management and utilization.
- Also, you plan support as well as maintenance volumes and ensure contracting based on central scope documentation. You ensure that support contracts for Application Management Services and Operations are in place.
- You actively contribute to improveing the customer experience, service quality and cost optimization within products or services in „Run” and “Maintenance”. Furthermore, you reduce complexity through higher standardization and streamlined processes (e.g. templates/reports/tools) for delivery teams by adapting ITIL and industry best practices in close collaboration with the application owner, product owner, development lead, lead architect of OneCRM.
- As a member of our team, you will build a strong collaboration between the support team and the OneCRM product team to manage and deliver new application support products and services using an application support approach (including knowledge transfer, CMDB maintenance, support group structures, etc.).
- On top of that, you suggest and promote service and quality improvements on an ongoing basis to continually improve quality and customer satisfaction for the OneCRM and ecosystem. You communicate proactively with unit counterparts (OneCRM application owner, PO´s and other Application Support Service managers in OneCRM ecosystem) to provide information on downtime, maintenance windows as well as service improvement plans.
- Additionally, you manage escalations as problem owner for all “Run” aspects of the IT solutions lifecycle. Acts as „caretaker“ for all end-2-end operation issues of OneCRM.
- You will be responsible for maintaining the required operational documentation (ITOM incl. support concept, CMDB, etc.) and prepare regular reports on the quality, performance and availability of IT product and solution support.
- Education: degree in business administration, IT or computer science
- Personality and Working practice: excellent communication and organization skills as well as interpersonal skills for international operations, share of travel up to 20%
- Experience and Knowledge: strong experience of Technology, infrastructure, and/or solution, Product Management ideally for CRM applications or similar (advantage if experience in MS D365 or other CRM application Support Management), good understanding of quality assurance methods, tools and techniques as well as the ability to interpret quality, performance metrics (KPI/SLA etc..), expert knowledge of ITIL processes (Incident-, Problem-, Asset-, Crisis-, Service-, Change-Management, etc.)
- Enthusiasm: you enjoy working in an interdisciplinary, dynamic and international team, you inspire through your open and agile mindset
- Languages: very good language skills in German and English
- Flexible and mobile work: Flexible and mobile working.
- Health & Sport: Wide range of health and sports activities.
- Childcare: Intermediary service for childcare services.
- Employee discounts: Discounts for employees.
- Room for creativity: Space for creative work.
- In-house social counseling and care services: Social counselling and intermediary service for care services.
The recruitment contact or superior will be happy to provide information about the individual benefit plan.