Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
Employment type: Unlimited
Working hours: Full-Time
In the eBike Systems business unit, we develop innovative products and services that make eBiking even more fascinating – from highly efficient drive systems over the first series-produced ABS for pedelecs to smart connectivity solutions. For sustainable mobility that’s fun.
- As a Senior iOS Developer you design and build advanced app functionalities for the iOS platform.
- You write test codes (especially Unit Tests) to ensure robustness, improve usability and performance is in your hands.
- You will be part of the future of biking and help create outstanding mobile offering.
- In addition, you bring in your ideas to define the mobility of the future and turn these ideas into reality.
- You take ownership of your developed modules and aim for a continuous improvement oft hose.
- Moreover, you have good problem-solving skills with the ability to navigate through complex situations.
- The collaboration with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features that cyclists love is one of your tasks.
- Furthermore, you will find yourself in a team of developers, designers, researchers and marketing experts who focus on building, scaling and operating high class digital services in the context of biking.
- Last but not least, you continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development and testing efficiency.
- Education: completed university studies (bachelor’s degree/diploma/PhD) in Computer Science, Mathematics or a comparable subject
- Personality: team player, motivated
- Working Practice: self-organized, agile methods and out of the boxthinking is highly appreciated
- Experience: many years of experience as a Software Developer and some years experience in developing high-quality iOS apps with a strong agile mindset
- Knowledge: depth familiarity with Swift and Cocoa Touch (UIKit, Foundation), experience with SwiftUI, Combine and/or Swift Package Manager is a plus, Experience with Bluetooth and/or location technologies is also a plus, working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies, solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Enthusiasm: shares our passion for writing clean, readable and testable code and for great UI design
- Languages: good communication skills in written and spoken English
- Flexible and mobile work: Flexible and mobile working.
- Health & Sport: Wide range of health and sports activities.
- Childcare: Intermediary service for childcare services.
- Employee discounts: Discounts for employees.
- Room for creativity: Space for creative work.
- In-house social counseling and care services: Social counselling and intermediary service for care services.
The recruitment contact or superior will be happy to provide information about the individual benefit plan.