Are you looking to join a dynamic, innovation-driven, international company, building a better future for us all? UPM leads the forest based bioindustry into a sustainable, innovation-driven, and exciting future. The competence, integrity and drive of our people make us unique. We live by our values – trust and be trusted, achieve together, renew with courage.
We are now looking for a
Sales Manager Life Sciences (m/f/d) DACH – remote
to join our Biomedicals team.
Greetings from your future colleagues:
„We are looking for an agile person to join our life science business to independently direct sales in Switzerland, Germany and Austria alongside our existing and future partners. In UPM Biomedicals, you can experience the start-up environment backed by a solid corporation.“ – Dr Johana Kuncova-Kallio, Director
„You are a team player with great communication skills and a genuine interest and curiosity for the customer’s needs.“ – Tony Kiuru, Senior Manager, Business Development
- Contribute to the turnover of the UPM Biomedicals with focus to 3D cell culture
- Collect feedback from our customers to generate insights
- Identify, contact and discuss with Key Opinion Leaders
- Develop competitive landscape and market analysis
- Work along our distribution partners and support them in sales activities
- Plan sales activities for life science field in Switzerland, Germany and Austria
- Support business development in 3D cell culture (GrowDex®) and, in the future, also in regenerative medicine
- Support development of the customer experience journey in cooperation with the sales and marketing team
- You have a university degree or equivalent lab experience
- You have at least 5 years of relevant sales experience (life science instruments and/or consumables for, e.g., high throughput screening, high content screening, cell-based assays) and a deep understanding of relationships between distributor and principal
- You have previously built a network in high content or high throughput screening or related fields
- You have excellent organizational skills, especially when preparing customer visits
- You are diligent in reporting sales activities and have experience with CRM (e.g., Salesforce)
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office tools
- You have excellent problem-solving skills
- You are a positive thinking, solution-oriented, multitasking and proactive team player
- Cell laboratory skills are considered a plus
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and possess a native-like level of German
- Meaningful job: Our work impacts the quality of healthcare in future. We highlight the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company values.
- Inspired and motivated teams: We have a highly skilled workforce. We are a multifaceted, international organization that works as a team to achieve our vision.
- Development opportunities: With us, you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
- Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.