Join us and kick-start your career. Working for ZwickRoell means working in an engaging and innovative working environment in a modern family business. We systematically push materials and components to their limits and deliver reliable test results for our customers. The ZwickRoell Group is the global market leader for materials testing systems. Our workforce of around 1,700 employees generates an annual turnover of €255 million. Renowned manufacturers from every industry rely on our high-tech testing technology from Ulm.
Product Owner for Software testXpert (m/w/d)
For our location in Ulm Einsingen, we are looking for a dynamic, experienced product owner for our industry leading material testing software platform testXpert (m/f/d).
- Develop the overarching vision for the testXpert product in close collaboration with the CTO, divisional product managers and central development.
- Collaborating with the different ZwickRoell divisions and customers to understand, anticipate and integrate their needs and translate them into product requirements.
- Developing the requirements to high level concepts including clear prioritization and acceptance criteria.
- Creating a product road map based on this vision.
- Monitoring and evaluating product progress at each stage of the process including release management.
- BS / MS Computer Science / IT
- MBA is an advantage
- Entrepreneurship skills or experience
- Experience in sales or marketing is an advantage
- Experience with a definition of minimum marketable features and minimum viable products
- Strategic thinking
- Excellent communication skills
- Deep understanding and experience with Agile methodologies
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal
- An excellent infrastructure, a great working atmosphere and an ambitious, professional team offer you the perfect setting to make you feel good.
- After your Onboarding Program you have access to numerous training and development opportunities as well.
- We offer an attractive working environment in an ideal location on the outskirts of Ulm and the opportunity to work from home.
- Flexible working hours and a family-friendly personnel policy enable you to combine work, family and private life well.