Permanent contract, Full-time, Cologne / Darmstadt / Düsseldorf / Remote
Who we are
We operate Kaufland.de: Several thousand sellers and millions of products make us one of the fastest growing online marketplaces. Our work is characterised by a dynamic corporate culture, with a start-up mentality and the opportunities offered by a large corporation in the background. We combine knowledge and many years of experience in e-commerce with flat hierarchies and a highly motivated team. Whether as an intern or an executive: We take every idea seriously, because we want to work together in shaping the future of e-commerce!
We love flexibility! We offer you the best environment to work in a flexible and focused way: You decide whether you want to work in our office in Cologne // Darmstadt // Düsseldorf while at the same time having the opportunity to work remotely (Germany). We want to offer you the most attractive workplace in e-commerce and a maximum of flexibility for your personal work-life balance.
Your tasks – this is what awaits you in detail
- You will be responsible for planning original content especially on our czech and slovak social media channels (mainly Facebook and Instagram)
- The strategic development and expansion of the international social media communication of the online-marketplace is just as much a part of your tasks as the implementation of social commerce
- You will coordinate closely with internal teams such as local marketing, translators, graphic designers, direct sales and marketplace management
- You will control the success of our strategy using suitable KPI and independently take initiative for optimization
Your profile – this is what we expect from you
- You have completed your studies in economics, media, communication or humanities very well
- You have previous professional experience and have successfully worked on projects related to social media, ideally in a medium-sized company or corporate environment
- You are confident in the use of the common social networks
- You have high quality standards, a good strategic understanding, creative thinking, and a hands-on mentality
- You are fluent in Czech or Slovak and English (written and spoken)
What we offer
- Create your own work-life! We offer you the best possible flexibility in terms of working hours and location.
- An international and appreciative working environment with a view beyond one’s own nose
- The future is digital – Develop the e-commerce of the future with us and work on a product with millions of users
- Power meets dynamic – flat hierarchies and start-up mentality meet and the power of a big corporate group and offers you an agile and secure working environment at the same time
- Free choice of hardware – whether Mac or Lenovo, it’s your decision
- We are team players – our strong bond extends beyond our own team: we stay connected thanks to our many internal offerings, such as our digital onboarding programm, our all-hands meetings and regular team and company events
- Top conditions at the Urban Sports Club for fitness, team sports, yoga and more
Check out our Principles & our blog for even more insights into our company culture!
Why are you the perfect fit for this position? Don’t bother with cover letters – we’re interested in facts and figures!