A good job can make such a big difference. With us, even second chances at life!
As a leading international non-profit organization in the fight against blood cancer, our goal is to give as many blood cancer patients as possible a second chance at life and to provide access to transplantation. In order to help even more patients, we need regular reinforcement from committed and highly qualified employees with personality. In a worldwide network of around 1,000 DKMS colleagues, we would like to continue working towards this goal together with you and over 11.5 million registered donors.
The Group Development is responsible for the continuous strategic, future-oriented development and quality assurance of the DKMS Group worldwide as well as for the establishment and support of new entities. As part of Group Development, the International Business Development team assumes responsibility for managing and coordinating the development within the respective country organization together with the various specialist departments and provides them with ongoing support.
For our Group Development team in Cologne we are looking for an
Executive Assistant to the Director International Business Development (m/f/d)
- Develops strategic concepts and handles the coordination of cross-departmental and international projects
- Identifies topics in the context of market analysis and corporate development, preparing decision templates and advises/supports during implementation
- Prepares the working basis for budget and annual planning as well as for the conceptual further development of departmental work
- Prepares and follow-ups internal and external meetings and interactions, prepares the minutes as well as derivates the tasks and coordinates the presentation of the results
- Identifies potential for optimizing structures, processes and interfaces and initiates these in consultation with superiors
- Supports the Director in advising other locations in the development and expansion and critical situations
- Successfully completed studies (master’s degree/diploma) with a focus on business administration or comparable qualification
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant professional experience
- Experience in an international working environment and willingness to travel
- Very good knowledge in project management, in cost-benefit calculation and in the instruments of market analysis
- Excellent skills in the creation of presentations
- Very good intercultural skills as well as strong empathy, contact and communication skills
- Excellent English skills (native speaker level)
- A meaningful job that gives people a second chance at life
- An appreciative company culture and a collegial working atmosphere
- Flexible working time model with the possibility of mobile working • An attractive remuneration model including additional benefits such as capital-forming benefits and company pension scheme
- 30 vacation days per year; additional special leave for personal events
- Sabbatical offer
- A comprehensive range of continuing education and training opportunities
- Free fruit, water, coffee and tea
- Diverse and interesting BGM offers (e.g. job bike, health courses in cooperation with a major health insurance company, etc.)
- Employee offers within the scope of corporate benefits
DKMS is an ambitious organization that actively takes on challenges. Our employees are highly qualified and motivated.