Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
Employment type: Unlimited
Working hours: Full-Time
- As a Development Engineer you will drive and control innovative technology developments for complex products in the field of wide band gap materials (SiC and GaN) or micromechanical sensors (MEMS).
- Your responsibilities will also include the implementation of development goals as part of a team of experts.
- At the core, you will develop wafer processes and take care of equipment for manufacturing products for the Bosch Semiconductor area (conceptual, clean room and lab).
- In addition, you will exploit new technologies and materials and perform both technical and economic evaluation of the feasibility of new processes.
- You coordinate internal interfaces in development and manufacturing to develop solutions and control their implementation until they are ready for series production.
- Last but not least, you will be responsible for cooperating with research institutes on basic development and managing quality assessments and process releases.
- Education: completed university studies (master’s degree/diploma/PhD) in physics, chemistry, materials science, engineering or natural sciences or a comparable course of study.
- Personality and Working Practice: enthusiastic, problem-solving, self-initiated, creative, team player, able to work under pressure,
- assertive, systematic, goal-oriented, decisive
- Experience and know-how: several years of professional experience in the development of innovative semiconductor technology, especially in the areas of power and MEMS; very good knowledge of semiconductor technology including relevant analytical methods; excellent understanding of physical principles and correlations
- Languages: very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Flexible and mobile work: Flexible and mobile working.
- Health & Sport: Wide range of health and sports activities.
- Childcare: Intermediary service for childcare services.
- Employee discounts: Discounts for employees.
- Room for creativity: Space for creative work.
- In-house social counseling and care services: Social counselling and intermediary service for care services.
The recruitment contact or superior will be happy to provide information about the individual benefit plan.