Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
Employment type: Unlimited
Working hours: Full-Time
- As Data Modeler you will work in a team of developers for the data model-driven, automated construction and operation of a Bosch-wide data warehouse as the core of our cross-functional business intelligence platform.
- As an employee of the cross-functional business intelligence center of competence, you will work on the future steering of Bosch and enable the necessary data integration.
- As part of the leading in-house provider for BI and analytics based on integrated data within Bosch you will experience start-up spirit and make your contribution through entrepreneurial thinking and acting.
- You design conceptual and logical data models together with business experts.
- You take responsibility for the requirement-oriented modeling and automated implementation of data models in the data warehouse in collaboration with internal and external service providers.
- In addition your tasks also include the further development of metadata-driven data logistics of various sources as well as the implementation of requirements from staging via core (data vault) to access layer of the development teams for the rollout of applications.
- Besides you operate and support the DWH solutions and applications and improve and assure the data quality in the DWH.
- Last but not least, you take over the workload management and optimization of performance as well as the scheduling and monitoring of the daily job schedule.
- Education: completed studies in (business) informatics, physics, business administration or a comparable qualification
- Personality and Working Practice: team player, committed, responsible, agile, analytical, proactive, result and solution-oriented
- Experience and Knowledge: professional experience in data model-driven development and / or operation of a data warehouse ideally with MS SQL and Data Vault 2.0 modeling, experience in handling very large amounts of data as well as in agile working methods and processes, experience with finance and controlling processes helpful, very good knowledge of SQL, data modeling, ETL, knowledge of working with MS SQL, Oracle, SSIS, SSAS, Data Modelling Tools (e.g. SAP PowerDesigner), GIT (or other version control systems) and Azure DevOps (as Build & Release & Backlog tool) is desirable
- Enthusiasm: passion for data and its integration, developing interdisciplinary approaches and products for customers and presenting complex issues in a simple manner
- Languages: very good English skills in written and spoken and ideally German
- Flexible and mobile work: Flexible and mobile working.
- Health & Sport: Wide range of health and sports activities.
- Childcare: Intermediary service for childcare services.
- Employee discounts: Discounts for employees.
- Room for creativity: Space for creative work.
- In-house social counseling and care services: Social counselling and intermediary service for care services.
The recruitment contact or superior will be happy to provide information about the individual benefit plan.